With this academic year gradually coming to an end, and September looming, SupplyGo are actively looking for enthusiastic and driven Primary & SEND Teachers to join us across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. We offer a variety of working opportunities ranging from daily supply, long/short term supply and also contracted employment. If you're a dedicated and enthusiastic practitioner looking to broaden your experience or take on a new challenge, please do get in touch - we'd love to hear from you.
Priding ourselves on our friendly, professional and experienced services, we can guarantee you will have a positive experience with SupplyGo.
Benefits of working on Supply:
· Flexible work schedules to suit you, you work as and when you want and can stipulate what work you are offered.
· Pick & choose which schools you work in.
· Ability to learn how different schools operate, the opportunity to 'test drive' different types of schools to see which school environment best suits you.
· Attractive rates of pay.
· Have a healthy work-life balance.
· You don't have to accept any work offered to you in schools that you don't feel comfortable teaching in.
· You aren't going to work in only 'challenging schools'.
· You aren't required to plan lessons for daily supply cover, only long-term cover where stipulated.
· You won't have the employment rights of a permanent teacher - With The Agency Workers Regulations (AWR), this after 12 weeks of employment at a school you will be entitled to the same rights as permanent staff.
· Work on supply is thin on the ground - Supply is common practice for most schools and there is a large demand for supply teachers.
Applicants will have:
· QTS/relevant qualifications related to teaching - If you hold an overseas qualification, You must have confirmed the qualification is equivalent.
· A current up-to-date DBS registered on the Update Service or be happy to process a DBS through SupplyGo.
· A dedicated and positive attitude towards work.
· Recent experience within Education.
· Commitment to schools and students.
What we offer:
· An excellent refer a friend scheme, refer a friend to SupplyGo and receive £100 once the referred candidate has worked 9 days.
· A team of experienced & positive consultants who are there to assist, answer any questions, offer guidance and find you work in areas to suit you.
· Stable and professional staff with broad experience.
· An honest, transparent and high-quality service.
Interested? If you'd like to hear more, have any questions or any other enquiries, please contact Sam on 0115 855 0232 or email email@example.com